Sweetest Recipes With 0 Sugar: Ideas To Try With Your Whole Family
Enjoy sweets if you want to eat healthily and have a balanced diet, it’s just that you’ll have to give up sweets with refined sugar. Start making healthy sweets with 0 sugar and enjoy them with your loved ones!
It is already well-known that sugar it’s not a very healthy ingredient, and when it’s consumed very often in high quantities it can lead to some serious diseases. How can sugar harm your health? It can lead to obesity, it can harm the health of your teeth, and also negatively affect your immune system. Also, sugar is an addictive substance, just like drugs, so the more you'll eat, the more you'll crave it. The good news is that you can still consume sweets if you want to eat healthily and have a balanced diet, it’s just that you’ll have to give up sweets with refined sugar. If you want to start making healthy sweets with 0 sugar and enjoy them with your loved ones, here are some fun to make and easy recipes:
Chia Pudding Tiramisu
This delicious Chia Pudding Tiramisu has 3 layers and it has to be done in a jar, a glass, or a tall container. Here’s what you need for one medium jar of Chia Tiramisu:
- 1 spoon of chia seeds mixed with 100gr of milk and with 1 tablespoon of honey. It can be almond milk, oat milk, regular milk, whatever you like. This will be the bottom layer of the tiramisu, so take a jar and mix in it the 100 grams of milk with one spoon of chia seeds and one tablespoon of honey. Stir it well, cover the jar, and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
- For the second layer, you will need one small espresso shot, of 60ml. If you can’t make an espresso shot, then prepare a regular coffee and use 60ml of it. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, stir the combination and cover it. Then, put it in the fridge for a few hours, just like you did with the first layer.
- The third layer needs to be done after you mix the first two, and you’ll need: some cocoa nibbles or some sugar-free dark chocolate shredded, 4 spoons of coconut yogurt, and some cocoa to decorate the top.
- When the first two layers are now cold and their consistency is thick, you’ll have to pour the second layer on top of the first. After that, add some coca nibbles/ 0 sugar dark chocolate, then add 4 spoons of coconut yogurt and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
This dessert is great if you want to enjoy it with friends and family: you can easily mix as many jars as you want. Also, it can be a great idea for a sweet, healthy breakfast.
Tip: If you don’t feel like going grocery shopping for this lovely dessert, you can always order ingredients from Airasia Fresh so that you can save money and time.
You can enjoy a very nice chocolate mousse but without any artificial sugars or artificial sweeteners. Here’s what ingredients you’ll need for 2 servings:
- 3 ripe bananas;
- 3 ripe avocados;
- 50 grams cocoa powder;
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut, cashew, or almond butter;
- Some fruit for decorating the mousse: you can choose blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mango, whatever you like;
- 2 tablespoons of almond, coconut, or soya milk;
This dessert is so easy to make, you can prepare it with your children, your friends, or your family, it will take no more than 15 minutes and the result will be lovely. After you have all the ingredients ready, you’ll have to mix all of them in the blender, except the fruit for decorating, until you get a mousse-like consistency. Afterward, place the mousse in two separate bowls and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes- 1 hour. When the chocolate mousse is chilled, you can add the fruit on top and serve it.
Making a healthy, sugar-free dessert should not be hard and shouldn’t consume lots of your precious time. Get some inspiration from the two dessert ideas presented in the article and don’t forget to order the ingredients you like online, from AirAsia Fresh, to save time and money.